Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Remembering a Favorite Scripture

I was reading Jeremiah 32 tonight and I came across one of my favorite scriptures:

Behold, I am the Lord, the God of all flesh. Is there anything too hard for Me?

That verse brought back so many memories of times when The Word seemed so alive and powerful in my life. I remember finding that verse during a particularly difficult time. And I recall grabbing on to it and holding tight until I made it through to the other side.

It was a reminder to me that no matter what you are struggling with or how difficult the days are, there is nothing too hard for God. He can turn any situation around and give us victory. He can make what was once old, new again. And He can raise us up when we are feeling down.

Standing on the promises,
Walden Fan





No comments: